Thursday 21 May 2009

Meet

We held the allready once cancelled "swamp meet" today. The usual gang attended, only the venue of the meet was a little different this time. The walk from the cars to the hide must have been an experience for the guys, the swamp is a little soft this time of year. At the hide we sat about, talking about cameras, photography and the world in general. Our talk was loud enough to make sure that birds would stay out of photography range. We did however spot quite a few birds and heard many more. The most common species seemed to be "gull" and " a black gull"...

All in all, I do believe the guys did manage to take some pictures. My shots of the day are still on memorycards awaiting transfer to my computer and then publishing. I'll try to get the pictures out tomorrow, now I need to chill out a bit, take care of my dog's evening feeding and walk and then it's time for bed so that I can get up bright and early for work in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment